Last week’s top vote getter has slipped to #4 and half the top 10 wasn’t in the topics for the NAPA 401(k) Summit.
As of September 1 (and nearly 4,000 votes), the top 3 topics (as voted on by NAPA-Net readers) are:
- What the IRS and DOL Continue to Target With Your Clients’ Plans
MEP’s to PEP’s – Impact of new small plan legislation
- Enhancing profitability in a fee compressed world
Those have all vaulted into the top of the list in the past week, by the way.
The rest of the top 10 are:
- Serving the small plan space effectively last week’s #1
- Watch Out for the Compliance Issues that Companies Tend to Blame Advisors For new!
- Process for determining a reasonable fee/Benchmarking, Building your service agreement
- How to turbocharge my retirement business thru technology new!
- Showing added value in the RFP process
- Financial wellness – how advisors can use it to differentiate; and how they can successfully pitch it to sponsors. Are your meeting minutes an asset or a liability? How to effectively write and maintain investment committee meeting minutes.
The list is a living thing – it works like a topics “cage match” of sorts. You’re presented with two different session topics – they rotate – all you have to do is pick your favorite or add your own idea for others to vote on. Then you’ll get two more choices – vote or add one of your own. If you don’t like either of the suggestions (though that’s not likely) – there’s even an option for that. Every time you suggest an idea, it’s added to the pool of ideas that others vote on.
Voting ends soon – don’t miss your chance to weigh in on the topics YOU care about for the 2018 NAPA 401(k) Summit.
You can vote as often as you’d like – and we’ll keep you posted as to which topic(s) are leading, as we near the opening of registration for the 2018 NAPA 401(k) Summit.
Haven’t weighed in yet? There’s still time. Already voted? There are probably some new topics in the tool that you haven’t seen. Regardless – come check it out. And vote.