We’ve received another thousand votes over the last week….and the top 10 topics list HAS shifted…
And, as things stand now, the topic at the top of our unique voting tool tally is … (drumroll) …
Serving the Small Plan Space Effectively
That’s moved up from #4 in last week’s tally.
But while there was shifting at the top, #2 remained:
Getting Smarter About How Sponsors Need to Think About Their Benefit Budget
As for the rest of the top 10, they were:
- MEP’s to PEP’s – Impact of new small plan legislation (new to the top 10)
- Enhancing profitability in a fee compressed world (last week’s #1)
- Cash Balance plans as a growth strategy (#10 last week)
- Showing added value in the RFP process
- Process for determining a reasonable fee/Benchmarking, Building your service agreement
- Disruptive forces in the retirement space
- The ideal plan – and how to get there (new to the top 10)
- 3(16) – Are you serious? (also new to the top 10)
The list is a living thing – it works like a topics “cage match” of sorts. You’re presented with two different session topics – they rotate – all you have to do is pick your favorite or add your own idea for others to vote on. Then you’ll get two more choices – vote or add one of your own. If you don’t like either of the suggestions (though that’s not likely) – there’s even an option for that. Every time you suggest an idea, it’s added to the pool of ideas that others vote on.
You can vote as often as you’d like – and we’ll keep you posted as to which topic(s) are leading, as we near the opening of registration for the 2018 NAPA 401(k) Summit.
Haven’t weighed in yet? There’s still time. Already voted? There are probably some new topics in the tool that you haven’t seen. Regardless – come check it out. And vote.